5 things you may not know
Sarah has kindly tagged me with a meme whereby I have to reveal five things about me that you may not know.
So, here we go:
1. I’m a record breaker! When I was about 12 or so I took part in a world record attempt to perform the biggest ever fanfare. There were hundreds of us all crammed into Queen’s Hall in Leeds, although I’m yet to actually ever see any evidence of this anywhere. You’ll just have to believe me.
2. Chicken Soup make me vomit. It’s probably psychosomatic.
3. Despite claiming to be an engineer, I’ve never actually been to University and I don’t have a degree. My technical skills have been developed from 12 years in the Royal Air Force and then subsequent experience in the civilian sector.
4. I’m quite tall (6′ 2″) but for my height have rather small feet (only a size 9). This makes me a little unstable in high winds
5. I’ve starred on TV! I was the member of the Musicians team that appeared on Test The Nation a few years ago. We were rather embarrassingly beaten by a team of Blondes.
OK, time to find five more lucky recipients: